Source: Let’s Be Friends
This week I was nominated by Abi of Random Joys for my first Liebster Award. I was excited and honored to be nominated by Abi. What a great idea for getting to know other bloggers!
Here are my answers to the 10 questions I received from Abi.
1. What’s your favorite thing to do on a weekend?
Sleep in. I know that is not very exciting, but I am not a morning person so I love a good lazy morning. I love stay snuggled in my bed for as long as possible, and then making myself a killer breakfast and drinking coffee.
2. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
Ooo, time travel for sure 🙂 I love to travel, and time travel seems like it would just be an extension of that. I would absolutely love to go back to ancient Rome, Greece, and Egypt when they were in their prime. I am fascinated by history and different cultures, so I would love the chance to see history in the making.
3. What’s your favorite dessert?
Tiramisu, enough said.
4. What kind of music do you like listening to?
Acoustic, folk, and indie are probably my favorites, but I like pretty much anything besides rap.
5. If you had to eat food from just one cuisine all your life, what cuisine would it be?
Don’t get me wrong I love a good burger (see #9) and I love ribs and bacon, but if I had to I could go vegetarian. My brother calls me a rabbit because I just like to eat vegetables all the time. They just taste fresh and crunchy, yum 🙂 Anyways if I had to being a vegetarian wouldn’t be that hard for me.
6. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
All of you of course! I know that is cheesy, but its true. I am so grateful for every single person that reads my blogs. When I first decided to start blogging regularly this past spring, I never thought I would receive as much support as I have been. So yes, my favorite part is getting to connect with all of you, as we inspire each other.
7. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Lots of things, I had quite an active imagination. The one that sticks out most to me is a secret agent. I use to run around my farm trying to solve mysteries and spying on people. Yep, I was an interesting child.
8. Any travel plans in the near future?
Yes, far too many. I fell in love with Africa. It is a beautiful land filled with beautiful people. I plan to go back in the next year to five years. Other places I would like to go in the next five years include: Italy, Ireland, France, and Australia.
9. What’s your favorite restaurant?
I really don’t eat burgers often, but when I do it is almost always at JL beers. JL beers is a cool niche restaurant in downtown Sioux Falls, and they have the best burgers I have ever had.
10. If you had to play the role of one movie character, who would you pick?
I would want to be Rapunzel from Tangled. I think she is spunky and adorable.
I picked the following 10 blogs to nominate:
These ten humans are pretty awesome. They inspire me to be a better person and a better writer. I have linked their blogs to their name so feel free to go check them out!
The rules of the award are pretty simple:
One- Thank the nominator
Two- Display award in post
Three- Nominate 10 other bloggers
Four- Answer the 10 questions
Here are my 10 questions for the nominees to answer:
1. What is your weirdest quirk?
2. What is the most embarrassing thing you did as a child?
3. What is your favorite type of weather?
4. What is your favorite summer activity?
5. Who is someone that you have known that really influenced your life?
6. What are the top five things on your bucket list?
7. Where is the coolest place you have traveled to?
8. Where is a place you would love to travel to?
9. If you had to pick a different time period to live in which would you pick?
10. Why did you decide to start your blog?
Have fun with it, I can’t wait to read your answers!